- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide deskmat.io with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up with on the platform
- Place an order with Stripe
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you about your order
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google Analytics
When deskmat.io processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We will also share your personal information with the coach you have purchased services from. In order for the coach to be able to contact you.
How do we store your data?
deskmat.io securely stores your information at mongodb atlas cloud data center - Ireland. (We do not store your password. Discord/Twitter/Twitch handles authentication)
deskmat.io will keep your data until you request removal.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- No other companies at the moment.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop deskmat.io from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
deskmat.io would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request deskmat.io for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that deskmat.io correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request deskmat.io to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that deskmat.io erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that deskmat.io restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to deskmat.io processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that deskmat.io transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +46732634420
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that deskmat.io has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. https://ico.org.uk/